Tuesday, October 28, 2008

BEST DAY EVER!!!

Well, maybe not the best day ever but the best day in a long while :)

Yesterday was pretty hectic. I was all over the place. I went to work, home to get my stuff for classes, then up to campus for class, then back to work to finish some stuff up, then home to finally change out of the dreaded skirt, then back up to campus to study for a test, then back home because I forgot some study material, and back up to campus to finally take my test and watching a video for a class in the library. I was on campus the latest I have been all year. So then I went back home and since we have cleaning checks today, did some cleaning. After that I was finally able to eat dinner. Now this is not why it turned out to be the best day ever, but because of little things that happened during the day in between all the crazyness.

Numero 1: I was able to have the most amazing talk with a friend. It went on for over an hour and it was great. I should of had that talk with him a long time ago. It was pretty much an answer to my prayers of the last four months. It was awesome.

Numero 2: I finally got my letter for taking the citizenship test!

Numero 3: I did fairly well on the test I took :)

These next 2-3 weeks are going to be a little insane with school but little things like these are what make everything worth it.

By the way, I can't believe October is almost over. Seriously, where is time going? I've been 21 for a month now!

No comments: