Thursday, October 16, 2008

I think I'm in the wrong major......

Crap!!! So I'm doing Exercise Science right....I think I messed up in choosing that major and wasted my time. crap crap! I wish I had known 2 years ago that I would do so much better in Psychology classes. crap! Oh well, it's too late to do anything about it now since I don't want to be here for another year. Or maybe it's not too late. So many decisions to make.....any help? At least psychology is my minor so I'm getting something out of it. Hmm what to do. I should maybe figure this out sometime soon since it's what I'll be doing for the rest of my life and this way I stop wasting money and time taking classes that I'm bound to fail. Ok so not fail, but do poorly in. Can someone please just tell me what to do. It would make life so much easier.

Here's my dilema.
If I stick with exercise science I'll graduate at the end of Spring 2010. If I switch to Psychology I'll graduate in December 2010 or maybe April 2011. Granted this is according to my calculations. If I go meet with an advisor they may tell me I should just resign myself to spending the rest of my life at BYU.
Another part of this dilema is funding. I'm on scholarship through the Multicultural Student office and I can only recieve so much. I could always take out another loan for my last year. But wait, I think I can receive a scholarship for 4 years and I didn't get one my freshman year from them. If that's the case then I can totally stay another year and just graduate in Spring 2011. That's 5 years at BYU though. Hmmm....if I do that though, then I pretty much just wasted this semester and the last 4 I've been here. I could also just finish out exercise science which would not give me a very good GPA and then go to graduate school for psychology. Maybe I should go talk to an advisor about this.

No comments: