Saturday, October 11, 2008

Lazy Saturday

I love being lazy on Saturdays. My being lazy on a Saturday means no school work.....so what do I do instead of school work.....I'm a freak........I CLEAN!!!! and BAKE!!!!

I woke up today and no one was home so I stayed in bed for a while and talked to my madre and sister on the phone. Then Sam (one of my roommates) came home and we watched an episode of America's Next Top Model. She left and I was alone so what was I to do. I cleaned the kitchen and swept and mopped. Katie came home while I was in the process and the first thing she said as she walked in the door was "Monica, are you cleaning?" There was a bag of trash outside the door :) Is it sick that I'm proud of myself?

So I was done with that......what to do next.......BAKE!!! What did I make you ask? Take a looksy.


Peanut butter cookies. My first time ever!

And cheesecake. Katie's been waiting a while for me to make this.




I feel so accomplished. Well almost. My next task is to shower :)

P.S. The kitchen is still clean :)

No comments: