Sunday, October 19, 2008

The man of my dreams

Let me just preface this by saying that yesterday I went fishing for the first time ever and I've got to say that I enjoyed it. I can definitely see why people love to go out and fish. You get to relax and get away from life. Having said that, I can now explain what I mean by the title of this post.

The man of my dreams by description of the word is a hick. I blame it on being from Texas. Ok so I don't really want a hick but I do want someone who enjoys certain things a hick would. Does that make me a hick?

The following aren't necessarily in order of importance.
1. I would like him to enjoy fishing and enjoy taking me with him every now and then :)
2. I would like him to enjoy hunting. I like to go shooting and once again would like him to take me along every now and then :)
3. He would enjoy watching sports only a healthy amount. I like to watch sometimes and as long as it's not an obsession it would be nice. I can't enjoy watching sports more than he.
4. He has direction in his life. He has goals and knows what he wants.
5. He's respectful of women. You can tell how a guy will treat you by the way he treats his mom. No joke. That being said, I want him to be independent of his mother and make his own decisions.
6. I want a worthy priesthood holder who is trying to do what's right and who I can admire.

Like I said, the above list is not in any specific order but yeah, that's pretty much what I would like.

2 comments:

angie said...

Haha monica you are amazing. I love your list. I think you forgot "spurs fan" though..

Monica said...

haha that is an excellent one!