Monday, November 24, 2008

This past weekend

was eventful....somewhat. It started off on Thursday night with Carlye's wedding reception.
(me, Katie, Carlye, Alyssa)

It's so strange that Carlye and Alyssa are married. Not really all that strange though, they married some great guys.

Friday night was Mr. BYU. It was awesome. I'm so glad Joel won. He definitely deserved it. Some of those contestants though, they really should of thought about some of the things they said before it came out of their mouths.

Saturday. What I can I say about saturday other than my heart stopped a couple of times. We had the biggest football game of the year. BYU vs. Utah. I'm sad to say we lost....bad. It started off well with Collie returning the kick 70 yards and then everything went downhill from there. I've got to hand it to Utah though. They definitely deserved to win.

6 turnovers :( my heart hurts....oh well, there's always next year.

Moving onto brighter things. I went to see Quantum of Solace with Seth that night. Whoo was that movie action packed. From beginning to end, I think there were more fighting scenes than actual dialouge. I'm not complaining. I find these movies awesome!

James Bond? Yes please!

No comments: