Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Go figure

So Katie showed me this cool website. findyourspot.com You do this survey thingy and then based on your prefrences it gives you a list of 25 cities most suited to your tastes. What's the first city that it shows me?

St. George, Utah - go figure.

The rest of the places are:
Little Rock, Arkansas
Greenville, South Carolina
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Shreveport-Bossier City, Louisiana
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Clarksville, Tennessee - gross
Ocala, Florida
Alexandria, Louisiana
Gainesville, Florida
Charleston, South Carolina
Augusta, Georgia
Jackson, Mississippi
Athens, Georgia
Hattiesburg, Mississippi
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Auburn, Alabama
Bryan-College Station, Texas
Charlotte, North Carolina
Las Vegas, Nevada
Biloxi-Gulfport, Mississippi
Norfolk, Virginia
Chesapeake-Virginia Beach, Virginia
Jacksonville, Florida

I guess I am a Southerner afterall :)

2 comments:

wsb said...

unfortunately I don't get any further south than chicago.. I guess I'll just have to come visit.

Jason and Jill said...

That's hillarious! I would be mad if I got somewhere in Utah. You know, I have heard that St. George is really nice though! The test sounds fun, I think I just might take it :)