Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Where are their parents?!?!

This morning as I was driving to work I saw something disturbing. 3 kids, the oldest being about 7, walking to school along 9th East........by themselves! What? Huh? Where was their mother?! Do their parents not watch the news? Kids get kidnapped while walking to school. It doesn't matter that we're in Provo, there are crazies everywhere! It takes 5-10 mintues to walk your kids to school and make sure they get there safely. You cannot possibly be pressed for time that hard to not be able to make sure your kids are where they're supposed to be.

This was my rant for the day. But seriously people, it's not that hard to get up and take your kids to school.

1 comment:

angie said...

ah that totally happens here! even in not-so-good neighborhoods! have you seen TAKEN? Stu and I saw it last night and it made me even more paranoid about that stuff. dumb parents.