Thursday, April 23, 2009

Blah!

Sometimes working at the MTC is torture!

I'll give you a hypothetical situation in which it would be so.

Let's say you had friends who submitted mission papers and you had access to view where they were going before the mission call came. There's no way you can say anything about it because that would be cheating. TORTURE!

I don't know why I do this to myself. I mean......since we're speaking hypothetically here.....I don't know why anyone would this to their selves.

2 comments:

Stu and Angie Milne said...

haha i know what you mean! when my brother was getting his call i checked it from the mailroom.. i didn't know where he was going but i did know WHEN and that he was going english speaking, based on how long he was in the MTC. SUCH torture!

Alyssa and Tyler said...

I didn't know you had a blog!! haha- here is another way we can stay in touch! I love it!!