Thursday, April 16, 2009

Bridal Shower Galore!

I'm pretty much an expert when it comes to lingerie. I kid you not. I have spent most of my time at the mall lately shopping for lingerie. I'm dang good at picking really cute stuff.

So getting to the reasons behind all this shopping.......bridal showers!!!

First came Kelsey's. Instead of doing a traditional host-it-at-someone's-apartment-and-have-games, we had a girls night out.
All the single ladies are wearing ring pops, genius idea by Andrea. So that's everyone minus Kelsey who is the only one with real bling.

We hit up Chili's for dinner since Kels LOVES the place.
We also went to Spark and had us some mocktails (I'm sad they didn't have a little something extra.....kidding......ok half serious)

We ended the night by going back to my apartment where I'd made some awesome cupcakes to open gifts!This was Kelsey's face pretty much the whole time.

The countdown is on for her..........9 days.........

Then there was Amber's bridal shower. I got no pictures from this because I forgot my camera. Super lame. Callie and Willi hosted it for her and they did a great job. There was lots of yummy food and some games. Once again opening gifts was the best part. And I found out that she gets to be my roommate for 2 weeks before she gets married! Hooray!

So. Moral of the story. If you want something great for your bridal shower, invite me. Ha. But seriously ;)

1 comment:

Amber said...

I would like to take this time to second the motion-- you really are the BEST at picking out lingerie! haha!<3