Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I'm almost done!

I'm almost done! I'm almost done! I've taken 4 finals in the last 2 days and now I only have 2 left!

Before you go thinking that I'm a slacker (which I am, but not in this case) I will just have you know that these two were scheduled. I know, my life sucks. I have to take finals on the very last day and at the very last times possible. My History of Psychology (blah) test is tonight at 5:45pm. Then I have my LDS Perspectives and Psychology test at 8:00pm. Yes it's ok for you to feel sorry for me.

Looking on the bright side of things though........
  • tomorrow I won't have to worry about catching up on any last minute reading
  • I'll be checking out of my apartment (without anywhere to go until Monday)
  • Hopefully tomorrow night Nikki and Meagan open their mission calls
  • Friday morning I'll be headed out to Colorado for the weekend for Kelsey's wedding
  • I'll be moving in The Colony! (as mentioned before, I'll be homeless before this comes)
  • I start Spring classes next week, only 1, Sports Psychology, which I'm super stoked about!
  • Winter is gone!!!!! (I hope I'm not jinxing anything)

2 comments:

Amber said...

I'll be homeless too! We can live out of our cars and camp out like homeless people. Yayy remember when i ran into you yesterday and how you are the cutest girl ever?? woo hoooo

Water Snake said...

Hey you don't know me but I graduated from BYU a few years ago. I heard about the "LDS Perspectives on Psychology" (and via google searches I found that I think you took the class?) recently and I really want to hear the lectures ... but like I said, I'm no longer at BYU. Did you by chance make audio recordings of the lectures when you took it?? Or do you remember anybody else that was in your class that I could contact with the same question? You can contact me at thejcmartin@gmail.com