Before you go thinking that I'm a slacker (which I am, but not in this case) I will just have you know that these two were scheduled. I know, my life sucks. I have to take finals on the very last day and at the very last times possible. My History of Psychology (blah) test is tonight at 5:45pm. Then I have my LDS Perspectives and Psychology test at 8:00pm. Yes it's ok for you to feel sorry for me.
Looking on the bright side of things though........
- tomorrow I won't have to worry about catching up on any last minute reading
- I'll be checking out of my apartment (without anywhere to go until Monday)
- Hopefully tomorrow night Nikki and Meagan open their mission calls
- Friday morning I'll be headed out to Colorado for the weekend for Kelsey's wedding
- I'll be moving in The Colony! (as mentioned before, I'll be homeless before this comes)
- I start Spring classes next week, only 1, Sports Psychology, which I'm super stoked about!
- Winter is gone!!!!! (I hope I'm not jinxing anything)