Thursday, May 21, 2009

Absolute boredom

I'm so completely bored at work........everyday! I have done absolutely nothing today...ok maybe a few things but not enough to make me feel like I did anything of worth. I'm sick of the computer. Sick of the internet. Sick of facebook and yet I can't keep myself from sitting at a computer on facebook for HOURS each day. I need to find something to do while I'm at work all summer before I go completely crazy. I've tried reading for my independent study class but I can only do that for so long before I start falling asleep and I cannot fall asleep here, no matter how much I may want to.

So I need to find something to do.....and this is where you come in. I'll take any and all suggestions.

On the upside :) I'm going camping this weekend and hiking up to Timpanogos Cave. Hooray for me!

No comments: