Monday, May 4, 2009

I'm a big deal....

at least in my head.

So time to update.

The weekend of April 25th, I went out to Colorado for Kelsey and Steve's wedding! It was fun and really really nice to get out of Provo. What wasn't nice was the freaking cold weather in Colorado. So anyway, I was a bridesmaid for Kelsey. We got a super nice hotel room for cheap. I love hotels.com! It's the bomb.com.

Then I came back to Provo and moved! I won't say where in case there are any creepers out there (you know who you are). I love my new place. Absolutely love it! It's not the ghetto like the Riviera. Not a place-full-of-memories-that-I-would-like-to-forget like Carriage Cove. Not a hell hole like the Branbury. And bigger than Nelson. My ward is way fun too...but that just may be because I've actually met some people and participated in activities.....who knows....

I got down to my Texas roots and went country dancing with people in my ward last Wednesday night. So much fun. I got really dizzy though from all the spinning. Trick to country dancing for a girl is to be partnered with a dude that actually knows what he's doing so he can just throw you around.

The following night I hit up the Quarry again, this time with Katie. I love love love climbing. I don't know if I'll ever do it for realz, as in climbing a real rock, but climbing fake walls is fun and a workout! These are the times I wish I was rich enough to do stuff like this all the time, but alas I cannot for I am not rich.

And guess what?! I'm totally going to Vegas to celebrate Katie and my birthdays. Once again, thanks to hotels.com we got an awesome deal on a hotel situated on the strip. Now we just have to plan activities that don't involve alcohol.

Side note, it's summer time (well almost)! I love not having to take classes, although I am taking an independent study course, but I can totally adjust that to my party schedule. This is the best time of the year. Like seriously.

1 comment:

Stu and Angie Milne said...

vegas was soo fun! you'll have a blast! i've never heard of hotels.com but i think we'll have to try it!