Thursday, May 21, 2009

Movies I HAVE (want) to see in 2009

1. Star Trek - because who doesn't want to look at Chris Pine for 2 hours.
*mmmm....I could stare at this picture for hours*
2. X-Men Origins: Wolverine - because who doesn't want to look at Hugh Jackman for an hour and 40 minutes ;)3. Terminator Salvation - because who doesn't want to look at Christian Bale for 2 hours (hmmm...I see a pattern emerging. Kidding, that is not the only reason I want to see these movies)4. Night at the Museum: Battle at the Simthsonian - because the first one was hilarious
5. Angels and Demons - because Alyssa told me I should
6. 17 Again - because it actually looks funny7. Ghosts of Girlfriends Past - because I'm a girl
8. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen - because I actually liked the first one and am secretly a 10 year old boy 9. Ice Age 3: Dawn of the Dinosaurs - because I love Sid and am secretly a 5 year old kid10. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince - because I've seen the rest
11. Fighting - because Channing Tatum is hot12. The Proposal - because Sandra Bullock is awesome..... and so is Ryan Reynolds
13. G.I. Joe: Rise of the Cobra - because I just saw that Channing Tatum is in it and who doesn't want to look at this!
mmmm.......YES PLEASE!
14. The Post Grad Survival Guide - because that'll be me in April 15. New Moon - because I'm slightly obsessed
I'm betting good money this list will increase throughout the year.

1 comment:

Alyssa and Tyler said...

Umm so I want to see almost every movie on your list for pretty much the same reasons!!