Wednesday, June 10, 2009

If I didn't know any better, I'd think I was pregnant

Good thing I know better :)

Lately, I've had this uncontrolable need to eat. Last night I went to Guru's for dinner. I had their chicken tacos and I ate it ALL....chips and everything. THAT'S NEVER HAPPENED. Today for lunch I went to Red Robin. (Ignore that I had two, almost consecutive, meals at a restaurant. I don't usually eat out this often) I had their BLTA Croissant. And yes you guessed it, once again, I ate it ALL....bottomless fries even. Now you may wonder how someone eats all of a bottomless something, but if you were to eat out with me you would see for yourself how such a thing could occur.

So I started thinking......am I pregnant? Silly me. One can't be pregnant when one has never engaged in the act that brings about babies. (If you don't know which act I speak of, ask your parents).

So what then is causing me to eat so much?

I have only one conclusion.

I'm a fat kid.

But it's ok because in the words of Mika, BIG GIRLS ARE BEAUTIFUL :)

2 comments:

Emily Juliet Ainian said...

ahahahahah!! Monica... that blog entry just made my life. Thank you!

Megan said...

monica, that was absolutely hilarious. no worries. i can relate. and i promise i have not engaged in the act that brings about babies. can i be in the fat kid club too?