Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Life sucks, then you die

Ok so it doesn't really suck. Sometimes it's just less pleasant than other days. Like today for example.

I may not be going back to school this fall :(
Worst part is one thing leads to another and I'll no longer be staying in Utah.

I didn't get a scholarship and I don't know if I'll be able to get a Federal Stafford Loan. If this doesn't happen, I won't be able to pay for tuition. If I can't pay for tuition I can't take classes. If I can't take classes I can't keep my job at the MTC. If I can't keep my job I'll have to find a new one. If I can't find a new one with the way the economy is I'll have to leave Utah.

Let's hope I can get a loan. I think I'm going to cry.

I have no one to blame but myself.

1 comment:

Megan said...

oh monica i'll be praying for you. it'll all work out. : ) promise.