Thursday, August 6, 2009

Congratulations Sister Kiwi!

I mean...Sister Kiewra. Andrea calls her Kiwi which is kinda cute don't you think.

So my roommate, Jacqueline, decided she was going on a mission a couple of months ago and she got her mission call yesterday! My guess was that she was going to go some place in Europe. Boy was I wrong.....is the anticipation killing you yet?

She's going to CALIFORNIA SAN FERNANDO......wait for the best part.........SPANISH SPEAKING! When she told me (she opened it alone with only her family) I flipped! I'm so excited for her and excited for me in that I will have another Spanish buddy!

She's got kind of a long wait, she reports November 11 and she'll be in the MTC over Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years, but then won't have a winter for the other 16 months of her mission. She'll be so close I'll be tempted to drive out to California every now and then and maybe "casually" run into her.

3 comments:

Emily Juliet Ainian said...

That's my mission. I mean my hometown mission!!!! YAYAYAYA!!!!

Stu and Angie Milne said...

ah! that is so exciting! and i know you're stoked for her to speak spanish :) congrats jaqueline!

Alyssa and Tyler said...

Tell her I said CONGRATS!! That is way fun for her!