Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Moving......yet again

Why do I do this to myself? Ever since April 2008 I have moved into a new apartment every 4 months. This has got to stop!

I started packing again last night. It saddens me that my apartment looks naked. There are boxes everywhere, stuff all over the place. I don't like it. I've accumulated more things since moving into this last apartment and it won't all fit into my car anymore. This presents a new problem....find somewhere to put half my crap until I'm no longer homeless....agh.

A new place will be fun though. New people, new ward, new atmosphere, and I'll be living with Nicole and Emily!

4 comments:

wsb said...

Moving totally sucks. Well moving out really sucks and moving in is a bit exciting. But so cool you are living with emily and nicole. We shall have to play. Are you going to be south of campus?

Kimberly Harrison said...

Yaayy! How fun! Agreed though, moving is the worst (except for getting to re-decorate!) BTW...expect to see my stinky face at you girls' place a lot! I miss you all soo much!

Stu and Angie Milne said...

fun roomies! i hate moving too, but it's nice to de-junk and make new friends in a new place! not to mention... i always see moving as an excuse to make an ikea trip :)

ps my word verification thingy is "largearms" hahaa

Stu and Angie Milne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.