Sunday, August 30, 2009

School

Another school year begins tomorrow. I'm dreading it and looking forward to it at the same time. Is this possible? It's the beginning of my lasts at BYU. Tomorrow marks the beginning of my last fall semester. It's also the first time I've had morning classes since my first semester of freshman year. I'm looking forward to being done, but at the same time can't believe I've gotten to this point already. Hopefully classes turn out well. I'm still working on finalizing my schedule. This probably sounds like rambling and I kind of am. I'm tired but I don't think I can go lay down yet. I'm too nervous for tomorrow. I know I'm a nerd.

In other news, I cut my hair! It's the shortest it's been in years. I would post a picture but frankly I'm too lazy so if you want to see, you'll have to do it in person.

Let's see. The summer is over. I don't know where it went. I still haven't finished my independent study class. I'm a slacker. I only have the final left but I'm freaking myself out. I only have one shot to take it and if I don't pass the final I don't pass the class. I freak out on tests. I know I just need to get it done.

I think this has been random enough for one night. Let's hope I have interesting stories to post about this semester.

2 comments:

Stu and Angie Milne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stu and Angie Milne said...

wow your last year! hope your first day was great! good luck!