Tuesday, October 20, 2009

And I'm back

in the District President's office at the MTC. Not forever though. Just for today, so it's bearable.

I've worked in this office the past two summers but it's still so weird every time I come back in. I have certain specific memories that I can't help but think about and reminisce. All those long nights during the summer when I could have been home playing, counting down the hours until 7 pm came around. Getting dinner from one of the district presidents. A boy calling me everyday on his way home from work. Having to send security out to look for a missionary I couldn't find. Or just sitting and chatting (not flirting despite what some people think) with an Elder while he was waiting for his companion. Oh the District President's office.

We've got another 1.5 hours together.

No comments: