Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Pirate Island

I went to Pirate Island Pizza in Orem on Friday night for a friend's birthday. I was a little excited because I was under the impression that it was along the lines of a Chuck-e-Cheese. Don't be mistaken, it's not.

All the workers are dressed up as pirates and they speak to you in pirate but that's about it.

Their food was gross. I'd much rather have a $5 Little Caesars. I reheated my left over pizza the other day and it made my apartment smell like vomit. I'm not exaggerating.

So save yourself the trip, it wasn't really worth it.

They do however have a freakin huge pizza called The Krakken. It's cool to see but I don't know if it tasted better than the one I got.

1 comment:

Alyssa and Tyler said...

Interesting. I want to try it, but I haven't heard very positive things about it. Have you tried Pizza Pie Cafe?