Thursday, November 5, 2009

Procrastination

I should be studying for an exam I have to take by tomorrow night, or for the one I need to take this weekend, or for the one I have at the beginning of next week, but instead I'm here, blogging about nothing in particular.

I've been sick this week *cough* *cough* and haven't really felt like doing much. I did go to work today, first time all week, and left at 4 because I started feeling sick again. Depending on how I wake up tomorrow I may have to postpone my test until later. The testing center doesn't want sick people contaminating everyone else.

So instead of studying, I will show you what I was for Halloween.

I was Jasmine and since I don't have a significant other to be my prince, Winnie the Pooh was my Raja. Adorable, I know.

No comments: