Sunday, December 6, 2009

It's December

It's December, the 6th to be exact. I woke up this morning to my roommate yelling that it was snowing. Her's was a happy yell while mine was not. I let out a shrieking noooooooo.

I don't understand why people like snow. It creates a big mess. You track snow and salt in everywhere. It was all over our apartment and it also gets into your car. Then when it doesn't get plowed, which none of it was today, it gets caked down and freezes into ice overnight. That's not fun to walk in to school.

I keep telling myself that it's my last winter in Utah. I can do it for one more Winter. Come April I'm back in Texas and won't have to worry about scraping my car in the mornings or making sure I still have a face and all fingers after walking around outside.

For those of you that didn't know, I'm applying for graduation tomorrow. I've got one more semester with 18 credits while working 20 hours a week and being the Relief Society Secretary before I call it good.

I can do it, I can do it, I can do it........

No comments: