Thursday, December 17, 2009

Packing

Today was Nicole's,who is now affectionately known as Grandma Pants, birthday . She turned 22 and gave herself the new name. Don't mind that I've been 22 for 3 months, which by her standards, would make me a great grandma.

But anyway, finals are over and for some reason I still found myself quite busy today.

I started the day by waking up at 8 and going to work until 5. Then I came home and laid on the ground until Katie came to pick me up to go to a wedding reception, (which is a completely different story all on it's on).

After the wedding reception, we went straight to Red Robin to celebrate Nicole and Jason's birthdays. We then came back to our apartment and had a ton of people over. Our apartment has never known such love.

I still had to pack but I decided I would feel like too much of a loser if I just went back into my room with so many people over, so I sat and somewhat socialized.

It is now after midnight and I'm still packing. I started to pack but then realized I needed a bigger suitcase so I had to dig that out of our storage closet. I have to leave for the airport in 4:45 hours.

I may not be sleeping tonight.

Crap, I was also supposed to make pumpkin cookies.

1 comment:

Sista Hark said...

if she's grandma pants, what does that makes me? shoot