Sunday, January 24, 2010

Somethin' filled up my heart with nothin'

(Disclaimer: Guess the song that the title comes from and no I'm not depressed. It was the song I was listening to as I wrote this post. I'm running out of ideas for titles so whichever song I'm listening to will end up as the title.)

Last semester I didn't go on a single date. Not a one.

Fast forward to this semester and it's a different story. I've been on a date every Friday night since the beginning of the semester. Granted it's only been 3 weeks but still. I've never done this before, ever. Welcome to the sad story that is my life. Anyway, it's been fun but I don't think the trend is going to continue much longer. Maybe I should flirt more. Eh.

Date 1: Snowshoeing at Brighton!

Date 2: Applebee's, bowling, Rock Band

Date 3: El Salvador Restaurant, black light mini golf, movie

And they were all with different people. I'm real good at 1st dates.

1 comment:

Kimberly Harrison said...

ARCADE FIRE-WAKE UP! The best part is that I've been on every single one with you! :) Now for a 4th?