Friday, February 12, 2010

Dream

Let me tell you about my weird, yet not that weird, dream last night.

I was pregnant and had a baby boy, a white baby boy. I don't know if that would happen for real even if I did marry a white guy. Sorry but I'm tan, really tan. The baby would have to look somewhat Mexican. Just saying.

Also, I don't know if I was married or not. I say this beecause all my roommates were around but not a guy. I remember talking to my friend in the dream about the father so my baby had a father but it wasn't specified whether we were married. I sure hope I was. And he wasn't there when I had the baby. He was at work or something and I didn't think to call him. Um no, when I have a kid my husband better dang be there.

We didn't have a name for the baby, which is weird since I already have a list of names that I like, so in my dream I was looking for said list but couldn't find it and the only name I could remember was Emmett.

It was weird because...
a. I'm not married
b. I'm dreaming about having kids

It's not weird because.....
a. I want kids, you know eventually, after I'm married

I woke up and though, "What the heck?"

Freud would have a field day.

1 comment:

Kimberly Harrison said...

Monica! You and your dreams... I've actually dreamt that I was pregnant before. It's so odd.