Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Harold

I spend lots and lots of time in the library these days. Sometimes I want to kill myself with the amount of time I spend in there.
That is until I get test results back and suddenly the library is the place to be! All those long hours spent studying are finally paying off.
My last semester and I've finally learned how to study and get A's on exams.

A couple of weeks ago I spent all of Saturday studying for and then taking my Humanities 202 exam. I wanted to cry when I got home. I was tired from studying and the test didn't turn out to be what I expected, or so I thought. Tonight, I finally got my exam back and I got a 95!

Dear Harold, I love you and hate you at the same time. I'm experiencing very mixed emotions for you, but you will continue to be graced by my presence consistently for the next 2 months.

2 comments:

nicole said...

are you talking to harold as in the library harold??? ha ha ha people from el paso are hilarious :)your brain is huge

Alyssa and Tyler said...

You are amazing. I have yet to study in the library and I have yet to get an A on a test... I'm seeing a pattern here.
Oh well, at least you figured it out!