Saturday, February 27, 2010

I'm so hardcore

Ok not really, but almost, actually that's a lie. I'm really a pansy but I'm working on that.

I wanted to go running tonight and Nicole volunteered to go with me but then David got off work 2 hours early so they dragged me along to the gym with them. I had a mini anxiety attack because I've never been to the gym before, well since going to a high school gym.

So I went. We warmed up with 5 minutes on the bike and then moved onto weights. Nicole showed me some stuff so I didn't look like a total doofus. We lifted for a while and then I finished off on the treadmill. It is so much easier to run on a treadmill than running outside. I think I might invest in one, I probably won't but it would be nice. I don't have anywhere to put one so that's my excuse for not doing it.

I wish I could afford a gym membership.

1 comment:

nicole said...

yay for working out!!! and you totally were so freaking out being at a gym :) like a lost kitty...but not for long.