Friday, February 5, 2010

Weekend of 1sts

Last weekend I went snowboarding for the first time ever! I wentwith Kelsey, Steve, Brock, and Kim to Brighton. We went down the bunny hill a few times, 4 to be exact, but I was staying on the board after the 2nd run. I'm a natural! Haha well almost. I got too confident and headed to a bigger run where I just about died. It was so long and exhausting, but so much fun. Kim and I were done after the one big run so we just waited for the others and took some pictures on Kelsey's camera, which can't be found now :( sadness. So no pictures from snowboarding.

The next day Kim and I were supposed to head up to Park City for the Sundance Film Festival in the morning but we were both dead. My upper body hurt like none other but we both finally made it out of bed that afternoon and made it to Park City. Andrew and Lee were volunteering so they were able to get up free tickets to watch Company Men. I enjoyed it.
I especially enjoy all my outings with Kim.

P.S. I've been on a date every week so far this semester. Weirdness. I don't know how to handle this.

No comments: