Monday, March 15, 2010

I can stand my own ground

I went crazy posting in February and March rolls around and I've only posted 1 thing. Lame, I know.

So far in March.....

I went to the Utah Symphony with Kim on the 6th. On our way up to Salt Lake we stopped by In N Out where we had their delicious fries and milk shake then continued on to listen to Mozart and Bruckner. Hello Bruckner, I didn't know you existed before but I very much enjoyed you.

There was some schooling in there and then the weekend again....

This past Friday Kelsey, Steve, Brock, Tyler and I went out to Brighton and I tried my luck at snowboarding again. This time I wasn't so lucky. I crashed and burned. Literally, 3 times. (I fell more than 3 times but these 3 almost killed me). I'm still alive but I think I've gotten the need/want to snowboard out of my system. Allyn's boyfriend Matt who is studying athletic training, came to look at my wrist and wanted me to get an x-ray done. I don't think it's actually fractured so I'm not going to. Shhh don't tell him.

Instead I will spend that money on getting my car inspected and fixed. I had to fill the radiator on Saturday and then I thought it was all better until this morning when I discovered a funky burned smell under the hood. I seriously think it hates me.

Then this week will be filled with library and more library. It's a good thing there are only 4 weeks of class left in the semester. The little amount of drive I had is starting to disappear.

No comments: