Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Consider me gone

So yesterday I decided I was going to work on my independent study class after I got off work. Did I? Sure didn't.

Hardcore slacker.

What did I do instead?

Why thank you for asking......I will tell you.

I got out of work at 4 pm, drove to the car wash and yes you guessed it.....washed my car.

Then I went to get Katie and we had an early dinner at the Hotdog King. It was aight. We proceeded onto Walmart where I was going to get my oil changed but the 2 hour wait kind of put a damper on that plan so we just went inside and I bought some things.

After leaving Walmart, we stopped by Old Navy and once again, I walked out with bag in hand. I bought 2 shirts.

After Old Navy we swung by the mall. Bad idea. Katie wanted to return something she got from Banana Republic a few weeks ago and that failed. She didn't get her bag out of the car and I ended up spending lots of money.

First stop was Victoria's Secret where they are having their semi-annual sale. I thought why not?

Next came Gap, where they too were having a sale so I picked up some shorts.

Then we crossed over to Banana Republic and blew some more money on 2 dresses.

Wanna know the grand total of this little escapade? 260 bones. Yeah, I know.

Wanna know my justification for spending this much money? I work 60 hours a week for a reason right? I can afford to buy all this stuff........

And this is what happens when I need to make myself feel better about boys not liking me. There are worse things I could be doing, right?

No comments: