Thursday, June 24, 2010

Slackerness

I think I am possibly the biggest slacker I know.

I called my advisement center this morning. Here's how it went down.

me: "Hi, I have a question. I'm supposed to graduate in August but I'm working on my last class through independent study right now. If I don't get it done can I still walk in August and ......"

Heidi (girl from advisement center): "graduate in December? Yes it's possible. You would have to fill out a petition form."

me: "Ok and that's different from the graduation addendum form?"

Heidi: "Yes, it's a petition to walk in August."

me: "Oh, ok and you have those in your office."

Heidi: "Yes."

me: "Ok. Awesome. Thank you."

Yes I am the biggest slacker on the face of the planet. I still get to pretend I graduate in August. No big :)

No comments: