Monday, June 14, 2010

You wanna know what's pathetic.....

when I have a night off from work and I would rather be at work. Super pathetic.

I'm so used to always being at work I can't think of things to do when I'm at home. I just sit on my couch bored out of my mind. I've done some reading for my Independent Study class but even that gets old after a while. It shouldn't, seeing how I'm down to 1 month to finish it (I'm thinking it's not going to happen).

This past Saturday night I got off work at 7. I parked and sat in my car and realized why it is that I work so much. It keeps me busy and helps me forget that I'm alone. I really need to find a significant other, that or make tons of new friends. I'm thinking I should go with the first option.

2 comments:

Sword of Justice said...

Well, you should call or text me when you're lonely. We've got games, food, and puppies. What more can one ask for?

Willi Nixon said...

hey, i hear you :) thats why i do school 32 hours a week and work 20 hours. be friends with me!