Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween

Take 1
I was late 40s early 50s for the Spark Halloween party. And I think I look exactly like my mother.

Take 2
If you can't tell who I am, I feel sorry for you. I am Dora the Explorer, standing next to my friend Lindsey Lohan.

Take 3
Camilla and Austin were having a party and I wanted to go but didn't really want to dress up again so I went as a French person. The scarf and beret made that outfit. Emily is Mrs. Obama, Nicole is missing her outfit which was a Glad trash bag, it was actually really clever, David was Hefty and she was Glad.....maybe you just had to be there......and Amber is Princess Peach.

2 comments:

Willi Nixon said...

YOU LOOK EXACTLY LIKE DORA! I LOVE IT haha.

nicole said...

david just started laughing saying how much you do look llike dora :) love it! kinda pathetic that i can never come up with one halloween costume and you did 3!!!