Thursday, November 4, 2010

good morning to me!


I came across this new show....Law and Order: Los Angeles......which I guess isn't really new since there's already a Law and Order, Law and Order: SVU, Law and Order: Criminal Intent, Law and Order: Trial by Jury, Law and Order and your dog......ok that last one is fake but you get the idea right?

So anyway, I came across this show and fell in love with this man
No, not the bald one. Shift your eyes to the right. Yup that one.


Let's look at one of just him........
just for kicks

mmmmmm

I don't know why. Maybe it's the tall, dark, and handsome thing?

I don't actually know how tall he is but everyone is taller than me so he fits the tall, dark, and handsome category.

But then again I saw pictures of him out of character and he isn't as attractive.

So maybe it's the whole bad-a cop thing. Yes that could be it. A cop in a suit. Which makes him a detective, which makes him even more attractive.

Sometimes I wish TV shows were real life. Then I could move to LA, meet him, fall in love, and marry him.

No comments: