Friday, November 19, 2010

Ha-rrry Pott-ar (that's Harry Potter with an English accent)

I went to the midnight showing of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows last night and right now I feel like I got hit by a train.

4 hours of sleep is NOT ENOUGH. I don't know how people with babies do it.

Gotta catch up on my sleep before I take off for Texas tomorrow. I don't want to end up splattered on the side of the road because I fell asleep at the wheel.

Anyway, back to Harry: There are some weird people in that fan base. Obnoxious almost. You don't have to clap because the movie is starting. I already knew that you're excited about the movie, hence you being at the midnight showing. I feel bad for those people that got tickets to the showings at 3 AM. Really? 3 AM? If you didn't get tickets for the midnight showing, what's the point? Might as well wait until the next day.

I hope I never become that obsessed with something.

No comments: