Friday, January 28, 2011

A little behind on the blogging.....

Tuesday January 25 I drove up to Park City with Katie and Camille and we watched Another Happy Day. There was nothing happy about that movie. Don't get me wrong, it was terrific but it made me feel all sad inside. It's sad that people live that way.....anyway.......

Another year, and I was able to go up to the Sundance Film Festival again. Great times. We went on a Tuesday night so we didn't spot any celebrities walking around. The only ones we saw were Ellen Barkin and Sam Levinson (who is not technically a celebrity yet but will be in the near future).

2 comments:

Camille said...

like the photo cred :)
and you of course.

Leah said...

So freaking jealous its ridiculous. I have been missing UT like crazy and so wish I could have been at Sundance this year!!