Saturday, January 8, 2011

My uterus must be shriveling up and dying

Remember this little number from almost a year ago?

Well it happened again last night. This time I wasn't pregnant. I just already had the baby, and yup it was a boy again and yup he was white. Annndddd........HE WAS THE CUTEST THING IN THE WORLD! I may be biased toward my fake baby but whatever, he was adorable. He was chubby, not Michelin man fat, but appropriate baby chubby and he had the best little face.

Ahhhh!! Why am I so baby hungry?! This is a real problem considering I'm not married and/or close to anything of the sort.

2 comments:

Willi Nixon said...

Hahaha don't worry, this happens to me all the time.

The Ingoldsby's said...

baha! love the title on this one. And one day you will make very adorable (and possibly white) babies!