Tuesday, February 15, 2011

New Caledonia

I ordered this little number from Shabby Apple on Thursday night
Needless to say I was more than pleasantly surprised when I looked in my mailbox this afternoon and found it sitting there waiting for me.....yup, only 2 business days later and there it was. Talk about getting things done.

Ordering things online is always a little scary because you don't know if it'll fit or how well it's even constructed but I really like this dress. Of course I tried it on immediately and it's not too shabby. Get it?

Anyway, the only thing is that it shows off your imperfections, mine being that I don't have a completely flat stomach. So I might need to work on that before Andrea's wedding. But realistically I'll probably just go with spanx.

Shabby Apple, I give you 2 thumbs up.

No comments: