Monday, February 28, 2011

Sometimes I think plastic is edible

I have a plastic pellet dollar store gun in my apartment. Sometimes I like to shoot people with it when they come over and last night was one of those days.

Someone (who shall remain nameless for the sake of protecting his ego) came over and sat across from me in the living room. Naturally, I had to pick up my little gun and shoot him.

There were a good 4 or 5 pellets in his lap when he proceeds to pick one up and put it in his mouth. I just stared at him and said, "Are you really trying to eat that? It's plastic."

He actually thought it was candy. His thought process--oh it's small and orange--must be candy--it's going in my mouth. I literally fell off the couch laughing.

Highlight.of.my.life.

Katie and I laughed the rest of the night and anytime he wanted to make fun of us all we had to say was "You eat plastic pellets."

This morning as I was getting ready for work, I remembered Pellet-Eating-Boy and laughed by myself like a fool.

1 comment:

nicole said...

shooting people AND laughing :) tsk tsk