Saturday, March 5, 2011

DI finds

Katie and I hit up the American Fork D.I. earlier today and made out with some pretty fabulous finds.

I first found this vintage overnight bag.
I've been looking for something like this for a while now. I only have big suitcases and desperately needed something I could take on short trips.

I googled it and found it sold online at an Etsy shop for $47 bones.

Guess how much I paid......

$2.

I know. I'm excited.

We then came across this magnificent wingback chair.
Of course I also googled this and found it's original price to be around $249.

Guess how much I paid......

prepare to be astounded

$15!!!!

Yeah I was so excited and still am. I haven't been able to get over it yet.

I have finally bought my first piece of furniture and it was only $15. Can purchases get any better? I dare say no.

Katie also made out pretty well. She found a vintage leather Gucci bag for $10. I'm a little envious. But I'll get over it while I sit in my fancy chair.

2 comments:

Willi Nixon said...

I love it! I bought a hide-a-bed couch from the 70's that was basically unused at goodwill a couple years ago, and it was the best purchase ever.

Dylana Suarez said...

Love the bag! Great blog!


xoxo,

colormenana.blogspot.com