Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hair

I may or may not be a little bored at work. So you get a post about my hair. Yep. My hair.

This was it a year ago...

And this picture was taken today with my webcam at work (yeah I'm bored). Isn't my office lovely? Very blah.
Anyway, back to my hair.
I'm shocked by how long it is. It hasn't reached these lengths since sophomore year (2007) when I first decided to chop it. That's a long time. And it's not done growing yet! Let's see how long I can go before I go nuts and get rid of it again.

Few things I noticed comparing these pictures:
I apparently don't know how to take a picture straight on.
I have the same awkward smirk on my face.
I wish my face now was as blemish free as it was a year ago.

1 comment:

Josh, Shan & Jack said...

monica! you are SO so pretty :) love your hair, AND YOUR FACE!