Thursday, May 5, 2011

guilty

I have a slight obsession with Grey's Anatomy. I held out as long as I possibly could but despite my best efforts, I fell.

Freshman year I was introduced to it by Kelsey but I never really got into it, that is until around season 5. I know, random spot to get sucked in, but it happened.

The story line is great, pretty much every episode is riveting. Plus all the beautiful people in the show make it more than tolerable to view. Despite these other reasons, I think I finally decided why it is that I enjoy this show so much.

The music.

I can't think of another show that features better music than this one. They do such a good job of choosing songs that fit perfectly in with the story line and let's be honest, I'm a sucker for music. My life would be incomplete and a sad, sad mess without it.

I will give you a few songs that have joined my life because of this show.



2 comments:

Alyssa and Tyler said...

Welcome to the dark side :) Jk! I love the music too.

The Ingoldsby's said...

your welcome :)