Friday, October 14, 2011

when you're through thinking, say yes

Last night I attended my first for real concert.

I went to Secondhand Serenade at Thanksgiving Point a few summers ago and then Lupe Fiasco this past summer at Pioneer Park in Salt Lake but those didn't seem like for real concerts.

Anyway, last night was Yellowcard and I'm in love.

There really are no words to describe how awesome it was. Between the mosh pits and being pushed up against super sweaty people, the head butting someone on accident or ending up bruised like a peach, I've never had so much fun before.

Those boys sure do know how to put on a show. The energy was amazing, the music was amazing. I loved it and I'm totally obsessed with their music even more now. Live music is the best.

The only downer was that my phone takes such crappy pictures. So this is all you get.

{the stage before it started}

{that's Ryan-love him}


Oh yes, I was almost right at the very front. At one point I was only 3 people from the stage and totally touched the gate holding us in like cattle.

No comments: