Wednesday, November 16, 2011

I kind of have a life

Guys! I'm so excited! I kind of have a life.

I'm actually being an adult and going out and doing things. I think about something I want to do and then you know what?, I go out and do it! Weird huh?

Anyway, what I've been up to....

Volunteering at Primary Children's Medical Center

Interviewing for an associate underwriter position with Auto-Owners Insurance
(I think it went really well. I had 2 interviews and now I wait until after Thanksgiving to find out whether I got it.)

and the newest!!!
I am officially a volunteer to work Sundance Film Festival 12!!
(I'm super duper excited! I get a fancy puffy vest from Kenneth Cole and I get to watch some showings for free. And maybe if I'm really, really lucky I'll meet and marry someone famous. Ok jk, but really...)

No comments: