Sunday, February 12, 2012

I stumbled upon this little store on Thursday evening, and by little I mean ginormous...


That is only a very small section of the huge warehouse this thing occupied. I didn't even go through it all....mainly because there was a creepy section that could have been the set of a horror movie.

So anyway, there I was meandering through the many rows of antiques...which were super expensive because they dated wayyy back.

Here are some of my favorite things I stumbled upon

A stuffed lion....

Oh you don't like lions? Then what about this stuffed gazelle..



I think this would be awesome in the entryway of a house..hopefully my house someday



The detailing on this thing was amazing


I want this..only it was already sold


I thought this little rocking chair was adorable and would be super cute in a kids room


and I just thought this one was fun


Last but not least, these creepy tribal things.. there were quite a few creepy things there


I couldn't take pictures of most things straight on because most of the isles were so narrow. There was so much to explore.

No comments: