Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Things to do this year

1. Go to New York City
(happening beginning of April)
I kind of don't even want to book a hotel room and only take a backpack. I think it'd be so fun and definitely an adventure.

2. jump out of an airplane
(happening sometime this summer)
If you know me really well, this one is a shocker. I appreciate my feet being on the ground so I don't really know why I want to do this other than maybe just being ready to step out of my comfort zone and live life.

3. get a concealed firearms permit
(happening sometime this year)
I told someone at work that I had this goal and he first thought it was weird, but that was quickly replaced with an "oh wait you're from Texas, that makes sense".
So there you have it, that's the only excuse I need to carry a gun and I'm sticking by it.

2 comments:

Camille said...

I'm jumping out of a plane in June!!!

katie said...

1. you will get killed, date raped or mugged if you don't have somewhere to sleep in NYC. if you thought washington smelled bad...
2.cool. sure.
3. why the hell do you need a gun on you at all times, you work in an office in a suburb. its not going to be "concealed" in your pencil skirt.