Monday, April 16, 2012

you guys, my voice was transmitted across the radio waves today

why?

because I know who these crazies are


I have a long A commute home from Draper everyday and I'm always usually listening to X96. They have this thing called the "I smart" radio quiz. They give random facts about bands they feature and you guess who they're referring to. I always know the answer, I don't always get through. Until today.

So yay! I won a t-shirt that says "I smart". Maybe someday I'll actually win something cool, but for now I at least know it's possible.

*** Apparently I also won $96 and was qualified for a trip to see the Red Hot Chili Peppers in Houston***
Let's keep our fingers crossed folks.


I bet they're totally high.

1 comment:

Camille said...

SO COOL!!!!!!

PS- Wear the shirt on dates, that way they know what they're getting