Monday, May 7, 2012

What does someone who has graduated college, only has a job, and no family or kids, do on a typical weekday night?


Yep, exactly that...only less cute.


Putting down the hammer...we may have gotten into The Avengers a little too much...


I also randomly decided I need a print of Starry Night by Van Gogh in my room

A slurpee is required for late night picture hanging sessions.
Also please notice me actually using one of the 11 green vases I own. 

Last but not least...I finally framed my print of the Dallas Temple

I have accumulated so much stuff

2 comments:

Jody Mac said...

Word to the wise...don't accumulate stuff! As I am orchestrating a cross country move, my second in two years I am realizing how much stuff I have that I don't need. Which is why I am selling EVERYTHING. Don't do it. As much as you want to nest, don't nest until you have a permanent residence!

Nicole said...

That's the picture we have! love it! starry night